One of the largest industrial parks in Woodinville, Riverfront Business Park boasts 13 dock-high and 4 grade-level loading doors, and can accommodate a diverse array of tenants with varying size requirements. The business park occupies more than nine acres one mile south of downtown Woodinville, just south of SR-522, two miles from I-405, one of the region’s primary north/south transportation corridors. This provides excellent access to three of the largest cities in the state – Seattle, Bellevue, and Everett.
Located just a mile north of the renowned Chateau Ste. Michelle winery and Red Hook Ale Brewery, Riverfront Business Park is occupied with diverse, quality regionally-based companies, including “warehouse district” wineries with tasting rooms (Grapeworks Distilling, Martedi Wines, Facelli Winery), fitness (Rhythm and Soul Dance Studio), interiors (Denali Design Studio, Venetian Interiors) and high-tech businesses.
- Concrete-tilt construction
- Dock-high and grade-level doors
- 123’5″ – 130’0″ truck turning radius
- 20′ clear height, 90′ bay depths, 30′ column spacing
- 100% sprinklered space
- South of SR-522, 2.5 miles from Interstate 405 and 9.5 miles from Interstate 5
- Close proximity to the metropolitan areas of Bellevue, Seattle and Everett
- Numerous amenities in nearby Woodinville including Target, Starbucks and Costco
- REBusiness: Harsch Acquires Riverfront Business Park in Woodinville
- Nine-Acre Multi-Tenant Industrial Park Trades
- DJC: Harsch Buys Woodinville Industrial Park
- $15M Buy Shows Show Wine, Beer Drive Woodinville’s Real Estate Market
- Press Release: Harsch Expands Seattle Area Portfolio into Eastside with 9-Acre Multi-Tenant Industrial Business Park