Celebration Center, at the busy Pacific Highway South and South 320th Street intersection, is located in the heart of the shopping destination area for Southwest King County and Northwest Pierce County between Seattle and Tacoma. The shopping center includes successful national retailers such as Ross Dress for Less, Michaels, and Rite Aid Pharmacy.
- Center newly renovated in 2012
- Major anchors: Old Navy, Ross Dress for Less, Rite Aid, and Michaels
- Specialty retailers: Sketchers, Total Wine, Subway, Bank of America, T-Mobile and Billy McHale’s.
- Freedom Fitness, Iora Primary Care, and Licensing Services are now open!
- Five-mile radius population is 205,034, with an average household income of $75,213
- Traffic counts exceed 80,000 vehicles per day
- Excellent visibility and across the street from The Commons Mall
- 1,299 – 2,832 SF available